Benefits of Membership
The Raleigh Professional Women's Forum (RPWF) provides opportunities for women in varying professions and with a wide range of experiences to engage, inspire, and connect with other professional women.
RPWF is a member organization of over 100 women. Membership is open to actively working or retired, executive, certified, or licensed professional women, with experience as directors, managers, business proprietors, partners, or local agents; holders of elected or appointed public office; or other relevant experience that enriches the organization and its membership.
As a member of RPWF, you will be part of a supportive community of experienced, dynamic Triangle-area women professionals and business owners dedicated to supporting one another and advancing women in the workplace.
You will also enjoy:
- Monthly luncheons at Glenwood Club of Raleigh, with interesting speakers, and opportunities for member engagement offer a relaxed, social environment where members are able to learn from one another, grow as mentors and teachers, build rich personal and professional relationships, have some fun together, and even develop new leadership skills as volunteers within the organization.
- Interest groups (breakfast, lunch, dinner, book clubs, etc.) available to promote deeper connections
- Professional and leadership development through interaction, education, and mutual support
- RPWF LinkedIn communication network
- Private members-only Facebook page Monthly e-newsletter containing member news, community events, recognition of personal and professional accomplishments, and announcements
Interested in becoming a member? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.